How can I filter my ads in the Boost dashboard?
When you sign into your Boost dashboard, you'll see a menu along the top main page that will allow you to filter your ads by:
- Running: Your ad is currently live and running
- Scheduled: Your ad is ready and will begin running shortly (in the next 30 minutes to 8 hours depending on your company's settings)
- Paused: This will also include ads that you've cancelled before automatically going live
- Ended: These are campaigns that have ended and are no longer eligible to be unpaused, or increase exposure. If the listings is still active, it can be Boosted again as a new ad campaign.
- Open House Ad
- Active/New Listing Ad
This will allow you to filter campaigns that ran/are currently running during a selected timeframe. You'll see any ad that either started or ended during the timeframe you've selected. When filtering by ended status only, you'll only see listings that ended during the timeframe you've selected.
- This Week - Starting the Monday of this week
- This Month - Starting 1st of the current month through the current day
- Last Month - Starting 1st of the previous month through the last day
- Last 7 Days - Will include current day
- Last 30 days (default) - Will include current day
If you adjust timeframe filters from "All", only the clicks/views and engagement reported during that timeframe for the ads types selected will be reflected in the preview numbers for each ad.
ADMIN ONLY FILTER - Paid By
- Boost account admins will have the additional filter of "Paid By" (agent or company) in their dashboard. Admins will also be able to see additional ads other than their own for the company depending on their access level (Boost admin, broker admin or office admin).
Can I download reports about my ads?
Yes! You can now download reports about your Boost ads to a CSV file. Boost has two kinds of reports:
- Engagement Stats: This report will show you stats about your ads like clicks, views, engagement and more during the timeframe you've selected.
- Leads: This report is only available if you have ads that are sending traffic to a HomeSpotter powered landing page. This report will show you all leads that were generated for the ad statuses you've selected, during the timeframe you've selected.
Timeframe Filters: If you adjust timeframe filters from "All", only the clicks/views and engagement reported during that timeframe for the ad types selected will be reflected in the engagement report and only leads that were captured during the timeframe selected will be reflected in the leads report.
Example: If I pull a report of engagement for ads with a status of ended in a timeframe of last 7 days, I will only see ads that ended in the last 7 days and the engagement (clicks, views, comments, Boost landing page activity) that occurred on those ads in the last 7 days. If an ad ended 6 days ago, I will only see the activity on this report for the last day (as that falls into the timeframe I'm looking at).
NOTE: Boost account admins will be able to download reports for ads other than their own for the company depending on their access level (Boost Admin, Broker Admin or Office Admin).
Leads Report Details Notes:
These are only available if you have an ad that uses a Boost landing page to drive traffic from your ads to. If so, we can provide you with more information about leads this landing page generated including their name, contact information and type of request made for specific listing ads.
Engagement Report Details Notes:
Here are some of our most commonly asked report details.
You can also download the full list here.
- Time stamps: We record everything in UTC (If you have campaigns across multiple timezones, you'll want to calculate accordingly).
- Start Time vs. Created Time: Boost will create ads between 30 minutes and 8 hours (depending on your account settings) before the ad actually goes live (starts).
- Payer: Was this ad purchased by the broker or by the agent. If it was purchased by an agent, you'll see who in the payer details.
- Increase Exposure: Was this purchased as a new ad or an ad extension to an ad that was already running.
- Impressions: # of times the ad was shown while it ran
- Reach: # of unique users the ad reached on social media
- Frequency: # of times the ad was served to each person (average) on social media
- video_p100_watched_actions: Number of people that watched 100% of the video
- video_p95_watched_actions: Number of people that watched 95% of the video
- video_p75_watched_actions: Number of people that watched 75% of the video
- video_p50_watched_actions: Number of people that watched 50% of the video
- video_p25_watched_actions: Number of people that watched 25% of the video
NOTE: If your ad is driving traffic back to your own website, Boost will only provide you with the number of clicks to that page. You'll want to track actions on the page on your own.
Want to learn more? Check out this video for a demo!