Buying real estate is a huge commitment for many people and likely the biggest purchase they'll make in their lifetime.
We've outlined a few different themes and ideas that cover consumers who might be considering things like the area you cover, trust, knowledge, price of services, and even charisma. Take these tips into consideration as you're polishing up or changing out your agent promotion ad copy.
Your Achievements As An Agent:
- How many years experience do you have?
- Have you won any awards that you can call out on your ad?
- What is your typical listing DOM?
The Local Area Expert:
- What are the current local market stats in your area that you can feature on your ad?
- Do you provide local CMAs for sellers looking to find out what their home is worth?
- Do you have others on your team that you can promote with your services? A local lender plus your services all in one?
The Personal Connection:
- Are you a member of any local groups or have hobbies/pets that you'd like to call out that might resonate with people looking for an agent?
- Do you get a lot of referral business? Featuring this information can show that people like working with you so much that they recommend you to others.
- Do you have any past client quotes you can feature in your ad?
- Do you offer free photography when someone lists with you? Call that out in your ad!
Other things to consider:
While you may want to fill in all of your achievements for the past 20 years, remember that short sentences that don't require explantation perform best in a Facebook ad. Users are scrolling fast, so you want to make sure to feature what makes you stand out in just a few words or sentences.
A Clear Call to Action
People want to know what they need to do to get the information they want fast. This can be as simple as asking the question "Do you have questions about real estate?" with the button to learn more. At a glance, someone should know that they can click on your ad to take the next steps in buying or selling a home.