You are now able to upload your own ad creative for an Agent Promotion ad! This will allow you to fully customize the ad and make it your own.
To upload your own image, in the "Review your ad" section, you will see an option to upload your own image/ ad design:
You can upload your own designed images for both Facebook and web ads as seen below.
A few things to note,
- We have a built in cropping tool that you can use.
- The file size limit is 8 mb.
- It is important to keep in mind that if the proportion of text to image is too high, your ad may not reach its full audience. The good news is that you can test your image with Facebook by clicking on the "Test your image with Facebook" link. This will take you to Facebook's Text Overlay Tool for testing.
- When you upload an image, you may have the pixels set correctly, but the image itself may still be too big. You will want to check your file type. A .jpg or .jpeg is a smaller file type than a .png file. Converting the file type may be needed.
- When choosing your images, remember that the web ad will not have any accompanying text to go along with it as your Facebook and Instagram will. You may want to add a small amount of text that reads "Learn More" or another Call to Action.
- Here's a handy tool to resize photos if needed.
Once the images have been uploaded, you can preview your ad, select where traffic will go, pick an audience and check out!
Related Articles: Agent Promotion Ads from Boost