When purchasing an ad for an open house or virtual tour, you'll be asked where you'd like to send traffic that clicks on the ad. You'll have two options:
- A Boost Landing Page that supports a link to your virtual tour or virtual open house.
- Your own custom listing page
Let's walk through both!
A Boost Landing Page that supports a link to your virtual tour or virtual open house
If you choose this option, Boost will create a customer landing page that will feature your branding and colors, your contact information, and more information about the listing. When you add a link to a Virtual Tour (a link to a YouTube video, or a Matterport video, etc.) or Virtual Open House (a link to a Zoom event, Facebook Live event, etc.) on this page, we'll also feature that event or tour.
Example Boost Landing Page for Virtual Tour:
- Features embedded or linked virtual tour that visitors can watch
Example Boost Landing Page for Virtual Open House:
- Features countdown to open house live event
- Includes ability for visitors to register for your event (and Boost automatic follow up with visitors, see below)
You can also choose to gate these pages, so that visitors are required to provide their information via a Facebook unlock option. If you gate your landing page, Boost will provide you with the names and email addresses of those who unlocked to see more information about your listing and virtual tour/event. If you choose an un-gated landing page, Boost will not require visitors to share their information to see more about your event or listing.
Automatic follow up from the Boost landing page for Virtual Open House:
- When visitors register for your event on a Boost landing page, we'll automatically email them the details, send a calendar invite with the event details, and they can even choose to provide their phone number and we'll send out an automatic text alert as well. The communications are sent to registrants by Boost. So, for email and Calendar we'll send from email@example.com, and for text a Boost number will be used.
Your own custom listing page
If you'd prefer, you can also skip Boost's landing pages completely, and link to a different website of your choosing. You should use this option if you already have a single page website for your listing or event that visitors can use to sign up and be notified through a different system. We do not recommend linking these ads to an agent "about me" page, or a standard listing detail page from your brokers website as you will not get the benefits of the automatic virtual event follow up provided with a Boost landing page.